Suitable for the following vehicles:
- AUDI A3/ S3/ Sportback/ Quattro (8P) YoC 2004-2011
- AUDI A3 Cabriolet YoC 2008-2011
- SEAT Altea (5P) YoC. 2007-2011
- SEAT Leon/ Leon 4 (1P) YoC 2006-2011
- SKODA Octavia/ Combi (1Z) YoC 2004-2011
- SKODA Superb (3T4) YoC 2008-2011
- SKODA Yeti YoC 2010-2011
- VW Caddy III (2K) BJ. 2004-2011
- VW EOS (1F7) BJ. 2006-2011
- VW Golf MK5 (1K)/Variant/ 4Motion /GTI YoC 2004-2008
- VW Golf MK6 (5K)/Variant/ 4Motion /GTI YoC 2008-2011
- Golf MK6 R
- VW Golf Plus (5M) YoC 2005-2011
- VW Jetta/ Syncro III (1K) YoC 2006-2010
- VW Scirocco (137) YoC 2009-2011
- VW Tiguan (5N) YoC 2008-2011
A 6-pot big brake kit with 350mm rotor diameter is a popular brake upgrade for VW Golf 5, 6, GTI, Audi A3, Scirocco, Skoda Octavia, and Superb models.
This type of brake kit typically includes six-piston calipers, larger brake rotors (usually 350mm in diameter), high-performance brake pads, and stainless steel brake lines. The larger rotors and more powerful calipers provide better stopping power and heat dissipation, reducing brake fade during high-speed or heavy braking.
One of the benefits of upgrading to a 6-pot big brake kit with 350mm rotors is that it typically allows for better modulation and control of braking force, which can be particularly important for track or performance driving. The increased size of the rotors also helps to improve braking performance in wet or slippery conditions.
It’s important to note that upgrading to a 6-pot big brake kit with 350mm rotors may require additional modifications to the vehicle, such as larger wheels to accommodate the larger brake calipers and rotors. It’s also important to ensure that the upgraded brakes are compatible with the vehicle’s overall setup and intended use.
Overall, a 6-pot big brake kit with 350mm rotors can be an effective way to improve the braking performance of VW Golf 5, 6, GTI, Audi A3, Scirocco, Skoda Octavia, and Superb models, but it’s important to do your research and carefully consider the potential trade-offs before making any modifications to your vehicle.