We are committed to protecting your personal information and have developed this Privacy, Data & GDPR Policy to cover the rights of any individual or company whose personal data we have access to.
DATA COLLECTIONWe collect and use certain personal information when you make an enquiry or place an order. We will use this information to provide the products or services requested. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
DATA USEWe will only use your personal information for legitimate business purposes including establishing, administering and supplying an order. For example, we may need to:
- Fulfil any service or order you may request.
- Contact you in relation to administering your order.
- Arrange shipping and delivery.
- Administer payments and send statements or invoices.
- Determine suitability of a product we supply.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Contact you about safety issues including product recalls and warranty issues.
- Undertake any other reasonably related business purpose.
YOUR RIGHTSIf you believe we are processing or storing your personal data you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Subject to any restrictions in the Data Access section below you can ask us for the following:
- A copy of the data we hold about you.
- To amend any data we hold about you.
- To delete any data we hold about you.
- To stop processing your data.
- Restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- How we have used your data.
- How we obtained your data.
- Who we have shared your data with.